0

The Bondi Cafes: Billy's Wet Bar Cafe

Posted on Sunday, April 7, 2013

7 April 2013

I honestly did not expect university to be so crazy. I do apologise for the lack of posts but hopefully I can slowly make it up to you.

The focus this time is on a little dark horse, slowly making its way through the pack in Bondi. Billy's Wet Bar Cafe. My friends and I discovered them once when Speedos was too packed one summers day at Bondi Beach, and we wanted hot chips.

Then, we went up to this small cafe right next to Speedos and near the surf school and had the most AMAZING chips - cooked to perfection. In fact, they were so good, we had three servings shared between the ten of us, we just kept going back.

After talking with the owner, I decided to go have lunch with some friends.


I had a $9.90 mushroom risotto and my friend had a burger.

Consequently, I took my family to dinner a few days after. The menu is limited but there is something for everyone.




salt & pepper squid with pesto oil


haloumi and rocket salad




four mushroom risotto


honestly, I cannot remember what this was but I think it was fish



my lamb chops were amazingggggggg. Accompanied with a ratatouille like sauce.


Don't forget the guys up the road, Billy's was a pleasant surprise.

Ella xx

Discussion

Leave a response