0

Homecooked Heroes: Croque Madames

Posted on Wednesday, September 5, 2012

4 September 2012

Rachel Khoo. This lady inspires me and makes me want to pack my bags and move to Paris every time I see her. She is a cook, tv presenter, writer and just all round fabulous in everything she does.

Her show "The Little Paris Kitchen" is probably the best cooking show I've ever watched and I watch an episode every two weeks (and there are only six!) - I just keep on repeating and repeating. She's so beautiful and has inspired my fascination with red lipstick.


















This recipe is so simple it's ridiculous! And it tastes so great! I made these with Turkish Bread which was thicker than plain white bread but it was great because it was extra crispy on the outside but soft in the middle. You could easily eat 4 of these.

I didn't limit myself to the prosciutto though (it was supposed to be ham). I also made ones with left over chicken too!







This time I used normal white bread - it was definitely a lot easier to fit into the muffin tin but i do prefer the turkish bread.

I recommend you try it! Breakfast just got a little bit exciting.

Ella xx

Discussion

Leave a response