8

Simple Favourites

Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012

15 June

After going to my local Japanese (sashimi, agedashi tofu, tempura veges, miso), I walked down to my local service station and discovered a convenient Ben & Jerry's fridge right at the door.




This stuff is amazing. Heaven in a tub. . And I can't describe the taste. The brownie and cookie dough just randomly appear through out the ice cream.

I can't. This was the perfect Friday night for me - watching TV and eating Ben and Jerry's. Mum wouldnt let me eat it out of the tub however, that was probably a good thing.

Ella xx

Discussion

  1. Chunky Monkey Thank You VERY MUCH!!!!! SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its happening Community marathon + All Ben and Jerry's flavours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah of course Im paying

    ReplyDelete
  4. PARTAYYYY WITH BEN AND JERRY'S

    ReplyDelete