0

Pasha's Lounge: Turkish Restaurant

Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012

10 May

I know I've been a bit lapse with the posts but it's only because I've had a lot due! But I'm back and ready to food. Today's post is about the most AMAZING Turkish restaurant on Bondi Road. I had never had proper turkish food in a restaurant before. Usually it's a pide from the restaurant up the road or a kebab after a night out.

Pasha's is a bit $X-y but, you'll see... it was worth it! My brother asked them, "Do you have any turkish bread?" - they do.


Meatball Plate - the flavour was great however the layout of the plate was confusing.





Cream Mushrooms - these were great but a bit creamy




Calamari - perfect




Lamb Cutlets - so many cutlets!



Manti - this one was mine, it wasn't disappointing however there was just so much liquid so I wasn't expecting it.



The most amazing salad! It had walnuts, apple and figs too.



Homemade Baklava & Turkish Delight

Needless to say, I had to loosen my belt for that one. It was delectable - to say the least. The decor in the restaurant was really authentic Turkish as well. Plus, they are licensed - they had a great Sav-Blanc which went really well with the meal.

Ella xx

Discussion

Leave a response