0

The Bondi Cafes: Katipo Cafe & The Sparrow Cafe

Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2012

22 April


When people think Bondi, they think two things. Backpackers & Hipsters in Cafes. And really, they're not far from wrong. I think the cafes around Bondi are some of the best and this series is just about the different places I go to for breakfast and what they have to offer.

If I want to splurge on breakfast, I go to Katipo on Bondi Road. Katipo is all about the 50's. It's got a vintage coffee machine, the tables and chairs are all recycled, the vibe is good and the foods amazing.

I get the baked eggs with Chorizo and roast capsicum, spanish onion and charred bread for 14.9 with a delicious, freshly squeezed orange juice 4.5









If I'm down in Bondi Beach for the Markets, I'll head up to Sparrow Cafe & Bar on Gould St. This place is great for coffee, tea, snacks etc. As well as this, they usually have live music which sets a great atmosphere.


  
I'm a very big tea person and look at this lil jug o milk! 

I'm always at new places but if you have anywhere you think I should go, drop me a line!

Ella xx

Discussion

Leave a response