0

Live Below The Line: Introduction

Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2012

From the 7-11th of May I will be participating in Live Below The Line.


"Live Below the Line seeks to combat extreme poverty in two distinct ways: raising funds for educational opportunities in the developing world, and creating widespread awareness of this important issue.
While extreme poverty can seem overwhelming, Live Below the Line is a straightforward way to make a clear impact. It will change your life, and by sharing your experience with others you can help raise awareness of the injustice faced by 1.4 billion people in the world." Live Below the Line Website

So essentially, what I'm going to do, is live off $2 each day for 5 days straight. This is going to be so difficult.

If you could (if anyone's out there) take some time to donate to me at 


https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/ellashtein

Here are some photos from my experience!








Ella xx

Discussion

Leave a response